/   Indiana 574-295-2174   /   Michigan 269-350-9174

We promise to take good care of you!

Content Damage

Contents include everything in your home that is not attached to the structure: furniture, appliances, clothing, electronics, books, etc. If you have home insurance, contents coverage is included. If you have renter’s insurance, your contents are covered. Contents may be damaged by fire, water, storm, or any other sort of property damage.

What we can do: