Firefighters are called to 357,000 house fires in the US each year. Sometimes the resulting damage is from the flames and heat, sometimes smoke, sometimes the water used by firefighters to extinguish the blaze. Call us to take care of all these problems.
What we can do:
- We can secure the property immediately by covering the windows, doors and holes in the structure to keep other from getting in and to prevent further damage from the weather. This service is available 24/7 and is billable to your insurance company.
- We will prepare an estimate for your insurance company using industry-standard software. Your estimate will be thorough and detailed to ensure that you receive all the money you are entitled to.
- If the temperatures may dip below freezing we will winterize the property so that warmer weather doesn’t bring broken water pipes and new damage.
- We will get the necessary permits.
- We will restore your property within the limits set by your policy including re-building, carpentry work, painting, cleaning, debris removal and eradicationl of all odors.
- We will evaluate your damaged contents, pack them and move them to our facility if necessary and restore them. Please see our section on Contents for further information (put hyperlink here).